Local Ambassadors Wanted
Are you eco minded & creative? Are you skilled at woodwork & with tools? Do you have a passion for recycling? Do you hate fly tipping? Do you like gardening?
Do you want to help us reduce fly tipping & rubbish in your area & give back to your community whilst getting paid?
We have created a community driven project & we are now recruiting for community ambassadors for our new local hubs around Cambridgeshire & surrounding areas.
We are looking for talented & skilled individuals who would be interested in helping us produce our upcycled garden products.
The products you manufacture will directly be used in locations around your community such as schools, community centres, residential care homes, SEN facilities & charities.
Our project's aim is to make gardening as accessible as possible regardless of people's demographic, status or abilities.
YOUR COMMUNITY HUB
We have already secured the support & assistance from a number of local organisations & charities who share our ethos of reducing waste. They have agreed to support our project via donations of unwanted materials, but we now want to create local mini community hubs to fully satisfy increasing demand for our products.
You will be working with & supported by a network of like minded & local suppliers from your area such as bathroom contractors, fencing contractors, landscapers & tree surgeons to actively reduce landfill waste & rubbish from people in your community.
We are also hoping that your community will soon see the impact we are making & get behind our project & help with donations of old unwanted materials. Why throw stuff away or fly tip when we can use it to feed & educate!!
We are looking for passionate people throughout the Peterborough & surrounding areas to join our project as community ambassadors.
If you are interested you will need the following.
• The ability to produce our upcycled bathtub planters to a high standard. You work at your own pace with no tight deadlines or demands. We would expect you to produce at least one a fortnight but you are welcome to produce more if your time allows it.
• Registered as self employed or trading entity & be able to invoice us for any work you undertake.
• Have valid & current Public Liability Insurance.
• Have a suitable location to manufacture.
• Your own tools & a good level of woodworking ability.
What we will give to you.
• A fixed cost per unit produced.
• Complete supply of all materials needed for you to manufacture our products.
• Full manufacturing instructions & guidelines.
• Full support in establishing & maintaining your local network of contractors.
• The option to produce & develop other products & ideas planned in the near future.
• Promotion of your work across our social media channels.
• FREE membership of our ever growing community.
So if you are interested in working with your friends, relatives & neighbours to build a better future for tomorrow, please contact us for more details.
Together we can GROW